The practical phase of the DiSEKTEA project will start by a pilot period. It’s divided into two parts: a face-to-face (presence) phase and an online phase. The workshops of the presence phase will take place in Yaoundé/Cameroon from January 4th through January 8th and from January 11th through January 15th in Addis Ababa/Ethiopia. The face-to-face phase will be followed by a two weeks online phase that will start on January 18th.Under the supervision of experts (both local and from the African Diaspora), participants will work on practice-oriented project ideas that might end up in a concrete product development. Promising ideas and candidates will be accompanied beyond the scope of the courses.
The applications to the workshops can be sent until December 28th 2015. Applicants will be informed about their selection until latest December 30th 2015.
By following the link and filling the form, you can apply to workshops on one of the following areas of expertise:
- mobile application development, details and application
- microcontroller programming with ARDUINO, details and application
- China in Africa – Actors, Intentions and Strategies, details and application
- Agile Software Development, details and application
- Research Grant – Preparing and Writing PhD and Grant Proposals, application
- Business Intelligence – Fundamentals of Business Intelligence, application
The needed courses materials as well as further conditions are detailled in the according calls.