The project DiSEKTEA or Diaspora Supported Education, Knowledge, Technology and Entrepreneurship in Africa is a multifaced project with unrevealed potentials.
- An educational and scientifical project: education and science are the key to development and prosperity. Higher education even more so. Therefore reinforcing the existing structures and infrastructures is at the core of the project.
- An engineering and technolgy oriented project: technology and Engineering are the necessary starting point for social and economical improvement.
- A Diaspora-project: starting from the contribution of two african countries and their Diaspora, DiSEKTEA is meant to address any other country on the continent.
- A practice oriented project: DiSEKTEA aims at producing results that will be useful for society and economy
- An pro-entrepreneurship project: projects and products led within the DiSEKTEA framework will contribute to creating new entreprises or reinforcing exitsting ones
- A south-south project: DiSEKTEA brings scientifical and technological cooperation among southern nations in general and african nations in particular at a new level
- A north-south project: DiSEKTEA opens a whole new perspective for the cooperation between northern and southern nations.
So if you find yourself among one or more of the above, please do not hesitsate to contact us for an exchange on potential cooperation or partnership.